Offering prestigious land sizing in a coveted suburb, this charming home displays the qualities of its renowned architectural designer whilst providing a mouth-watering setting for you to make it your own. Providing an estate-like retreat in a central setting, you can walk to shopping, dining and schooling whilst the CBD is merely 6 kilometres away.
• Premier acreage parcel with estate-styled privacy
• Architecturally designed by Donald Spencer and built in 1964
• Original condition with exceptional options for renovators
• Large flat block with lawn tennis court and in-ground swimming pool (unfilled)
Architecturally designed by Donald Spencer and built in 1964, this is a quality residence exuding wonderful elements perfect for incorporating into future renovation plans. Sitting on a brilliantly flat and huge 2,112m2 block, the intelligent design opens into soaring cathedral ceilings, with wonderful natural light emanating over an expansive layout. Formal lounge, dining and living are framed by glass with a central kitchen in completely original condition.
Wonderfully idyllic, the expansive flat block offers a country-club ambience with a lawn tennis court sitting amongst huge grassed zones, mature greenery and in-ground swimming pool (currently unfilled). There are a multitude of covered alfresco zones and courtyards in which to retreat or host guests, and a blank canvas to create outdoor entertaining like no other.
There are three good sized bedrooms with each including built-in storage and private verandah access. The air-conditioned master has a walk-in robe and private ensuite with another bathroom catering to family demand; all wet rooms are in well-maintained, original condition.
An exquisite opportunity to get your hands on a rare gem, this is an incredible offering that is perfect for renovator’s and those seeking acreage-style living with suburban convenience. Sitting at the doorstep of bus, parkland and Enoggera Creek reserve, you can walk to multiple shops, dining and sporting precincts as well as secondary schooling.
• Soaring cathedral ceiling and tremendous natural light throughout
• Large formal lounge and dining plus living with fireplace
• Original kitchen with great sizing for future upgrade
• Covered outdoor entertaining and courtyards
• Three built-in bedrooms with verandah access
• Covered vehicle accommodation
• Walk to bus, dining, shopping, parkland and schools