Sitting proudly on a huge 1,193m2 block, this premium home commands immediate attention and delivers a superior lifestyle in a coveted elevated location set in quiet cul-de-sac position. Displaying an array of stylish interior design elements as a result from an exceptional renovation, this outstanding home is brilliantly sized for large families as well as delivering superb outdoor entertaining and abundant space to relax!
• Huge 1,193m2 block
• Exceptional renovation both interior and exterior
• Flowing layout with dining, living and family including custom joinery and fireplace
• Entertainer’s kitchen with bar fridge, quality appliances and sleek stone
• Covered outdoor deck overlooking in-ground swimming pool and lounging deck
Impeccably updated from top to toe, no stone has been left unturned in the delivery of a residence that feels effectively brand new, merging executive provision with a sophisticated relaxation. Raked ceilings and Blackbutt flooring within a spacious and brilliantly versatile floor plan with living, dining and family all sitting on the one level; a beautiful fireplace and custom cabinetry adding to the impeccable quality. The kitchen has been designed with easy entertaining in mind with an abundance of storage wrapping around the large layout. Premium appliances include gas cooking and a bar fridge whilst crisp white stone perfectly offsets the warmth of the timber tones.
The connection between indoors and out has been perfected with multiple sliding doors opening to a large deck, enjoying superb weather coverage and wonderful privacy. Enjoy easy entertaining with friends and family whilst overlooking the in-ground swimming pool, hugged by a lounging deck, whilst the large property also provides various outdoor zones including fire pit zones and artificial turf.
There are five bedrooms spaced throughout the home, with four including built-in storage. The master has the added benefit of alfresco access, walk-in robe and a classy ensuite appointed with floor to ceiling tiling, mirrored storage and dual stone vanity. The family bathroom also benefits from an impeccable upgrade and delivers a frameless glass shower and bath in a separate wet room.
Additional features include a large built-in gym/studio, solar electricity with battery wiring, water tank, dual garage, trailer parking and huge 13.6m x 3.8m carport.
Feeling like you’re a million miles away from it all, you will love the private location whilst enjoying easy access to the huge array of amenities close by. Hilder Road State School is just down the road whilst sporting, shopping, bus and parkland are also close by!
• Five bedrooms; four including built-in
• Master including walk-in robe and new ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling and mirrored storage
• Premium new family bathroom with separate wet room
• Large gym/studio, double garage/trailer parking/13.6kw solar electricity/atrium/huge carport
• Close to shops, schools and transport