Nestled in a premier Red Hill pocket and enjoying a haven of leafy tranquility, this home is ideal for huge range of buyers including superb investor credentials, there is walking access to dining, schooling and parkland whilst the CBD is just 3km away!
– Contemporary features and city glimpses
– Air-conditioned, open-plan living and dining with polished timber floors throughout
– Modern kitchen including ample storage, gas stove, stainless appliances and central island
– Covered front terrace plus private, leafy backyard
Updated to provide contemporary comfort, there is immediate charm with a leafy street appeal.
A welcoming covered terrace offers immediate hospitality as well as the ideal spot to enjoy a morning coffee taking in the leafy surrounds and good privacy. Polished timber floors stretch throughout an open-plan living and dining with great natural light and air-conditioned comfort whilst the adjacent kitchen provides everything modern living demands; good storage, glass splash back, stainless appliances, gas stove and a large central island with handy seating perfect for any catering demand.
Bi-fold doors open to a private backyard with good, flat yard for children and pets along with sun-kissed space for extended alfresco living. There is great privacy amongst leafy surrounds and opportunity to create any outdoor zone you desire.
Three bedrooms make up the formal accommodation with two including built-in storage and one having French door access outdoors. They bedrooms are serviced by an updated bathroom with the contemporary fit-out including a glass shower and floating vanity. There is a second bathroom with a shower over bath as well as an integrated laundry with great built-in cabinetry. You may not even need a car with this superb location, but there is also a single-lock up garage underneath the house plus scope to raise and extend the living footprint if desired!
A popular street in Red Hill, the location is superb and enticing for professionals and families alike. Walk to Ithaca Creek State School, Broncos Leagues Club and multiple café precincts with numerous bus routes also at your door. Shopping, dining and parkland are in every direction whilst the CBD is just 3km away!
– Three bedrooms; two with built-in storage and one including alfresco access
– Contemporary bathroom with large glass shower and floating vanity
– Second bathroom with shower over bath and integrated laundry with superb storage
– Single lock-up garage with potential to raise house and extend living footprint
– Walk to primary schooling, dining and bus with CBD just 3km away