Positioned in a coveted pocket of The Gap, with a Northerly leafy aspect on the edge of Ashgrove and the lush Mt-Coot-Tha reserve, this polished residence is a premier family home. Offering contemporary move-in living with ideal entertaining credentials there is also space for families to stretch out and room for children to play!
– 607m2 block
– Prime location in leafy, lush setting with northerly aspect
– Large living, dining and entertaining on one level
– Hardwood timber floors, air-conditioning and gorgeous tree views throughout
– Outstanding outdoor entertaining including built-in BBQ kitchen, heated magnesium pool, large yard and treehouse
Enjoying a private street presence, the home opens to gleaming timber floors with a prime northerly aspect and an abundance of glazing ensuring that leafy views and cooling breezes reach every corner. There is an expansive open-plan layout encompassing multiple living and dining zones whilst a huge rumpus room downstairs offers excellent living flexibility. Centred to embrace connection, the kitchen is fitted out with sleek joinery and gourmet appliances including a Smeg oven and induction cooktop. There is a butler’s pantry and expansive granite as well as a brilliant centre island with high bar seating.
Outdoor entertaining is embraced with a huge covered patio enjoying seamless indoor/outdoor flow. A built-in BBQ kitchen is perfect for entertaining with the deck wrapping around to capture a magnificent tree-filled outlook. Enhancing an outdoor lifestyle, the sparkling in-ground magnesium swimming pool has solar heating and is ready for the upcoming summer whilst a huge backyard includes a whimsical treehouse!
Four bedrooms and a separate study are intelligently spaced on both levels; one of the supporting bedrooms even including a delightful hidden room. The master has a beautiful bay window as well as a large ensuite, refined with floor to ceiling tiling and floating vanity, whilst the family room on the lower level is polished with a contemporary fit-out and includes a separate bath. There is a beautiful sunroom off the deck as well as a separate study for work-from-home requirements. Additional features include a powder room with a third toilet, large laundry with built-in cabinetry reverse cycle air-conditioning and dual vehicle accommodation.
Sitting on the edge of Ashgrove and desired for its premier tranquility, this private pocket feels a million miles away from it all, whilst being close to absolutely everything! Local shops and dining are just down the road whilst numerous schools, Ashgrove Golf Club and buses are also at your door!
– Modern kitchen with butler’s pantry, superb storage, gourmet appliances and granite island
– Four built-in bedrooms; master including large contemporary ensuite with floating vanity
– Large family bathroom including bath
– Separate rumpus room flowing to backyard and huge covered patio
– Large laundry with built-in cabinetry
– Powder room with third toilet
– Double carport