AUCTION SATURDAY 21ST OCTOBER ONSITE AT 9:00AM
Positioned in a leafy setting, on the edge of winding parkland and bikeway, this endearing home has whimsical charm with enticing profit opportunity! Boasting classic character features throughout and a flexible floor plan, you can move-in and live whilst planning your profit boosting upgrades in an area forever in demand!
• Endearing character home with superb profit opportunity
• Classic character features with ornate plasterwork and high ceilings
• Spacious dining, light-filled sunroom and large living
• Timber kitchen with great sizing for future upgrade
• Covered alfresco deck overlooking private backyard
A classic gabled roofline provides grand street frontage with the home unfolding over a high-set layout. Upstairs, timber floors and high ceilings sit with ornate plasterwork and detailed glass to bring that enduring sophistication of yesteryear throughout a spacious dining, light-filled sunroom and huge living complete with fireplace. The central kitchen has no shortage of storage with plenty of timber joinery supported by gas cooking and wrap-around bench; in great condition for ongoing use and sized well for a future upgrade.
The large rear deck takes advantage of your private position, providing the perfect setting for alfresco entertaining with good coverage from the elements. Overlooking the backyard, there is plenty of open grass for kids to play as well as mature greenery and low-maintenance landscaping.
Two bedrooms and a family bathroom are also upstairs with the master including a whimsical bay window and private room perfect for a nursery or large dressing room. Internal stairs connect to the lower level where a rumpus room provides perfect living flexibility along with four multi-purpose rooms; currently utilised as additional bedrooms and a music studio. Additional features include a second bathroom, huge laundry and off-street parking.
Wonderfully quiet yet brilliantly central, it is at the edge of extensive parkland and bike tracks with local dining and Ashgrove State School both within walking distance. Just over 3km’s to the CBD, close to premier schooling and with shopping and dining in every direction, this is a superb opportunity to renovate and profit or get your foot in an ever popular Ashgrove market!
• Two bedrooms plus semi-original family bathroom
• Large rumpus room
• Master including whimsical bay window and large nursery
• Four multi-purpose rooms with two including built-in storage
• Second bathroom/huge laundry/off street parking
• Superb location walking distance to local dining and schooling
• Just 3.5km’s to the Brisbane CBD