Boasting contemporary, spacious interiors with an elevated Northerly parkland aspect, this immaculate apartment offers an enticing opportunity to secure a private haven in a highly desired lifestyle pocket. Positioned on the edge of Kedron Brook’s extensive parkland and just a stone’s throw from coveted cafés, shopping and dining, there is abundant private space with the Brisbane CBD just 5km away!
• Contemporary and immaculate tri-level apartment in ideal location
• On edge of Kedron Brook and walking distance to café, dining and shopping
• Open-plan, air-conditioned living and dining with balconies and breezes
Ideal as an investment or owner occupier’s seeking a streamlined lifestyle, timber-styled flooring underpins an airy and light-filled interior with living, dining and kitchen all on the mid level; a solid brick build and air-conditioning bringing excellent comfort throughout hot summer months. An elevated balcony provides a delightful spot to oversee the parkland whilst enjoying a drink whilst the kitchen is laid out over a brilliantly functional and modern footprint; excellent storage, quality appliances and thick stone throughout.
Three well-sized bedrooms enjoy supreme privacy on the upper. The master benefits from a private balcony overlooking Kedron Brook whilst the bathroom includes a bath and is in pristine condition. Together with a laundry, two oversized single garages are on the bottom level, although with this location you might rarely use your car!
Set in the favoured end position of a small complex, this location is unbeatable for that perfect blend of peace and convenience. You can walk to numerous dining and café precincts as well as Lutwyche Shopping Centre. There is school, rail and bus routes at your doorstep, whilst the meandering Kedron Brook allows you to jump on your bike and utilise the extensive bikeway for an easy commute; beat the traffic to work at the Royal Brisbane Hospital or CBD!
• Modern kitchen with great storage, quality appliances
• Three built-in bedrooms; master with private balcony overseeing Kedron Brook
• Contemporary bathroom with bath and floor to ceiling tiling
• Two oversized single garages
• On the edge of Kedron Brook parkland and extensive bikeway
• Walk to Lutwyche Shopping Centre and surrounding dining, schooling and shopping