Step into a world of your own, away from the hustle and bustle into a meticulous family home offering pristine move-in comfort. Sitting in the Ashgrove State School catchment and just minutes from major amenities, an expansive interior merges perfectly with relaxed outdoor living and a lush bushland backdrop!
• 899m2 block
• Tranquil haven with lush surrounds and magnificent privacy
• High quality interior with timber flooring and high ceilings
• Open-plan living and dining plus separate media/lounge and upstairs living
• Deluxe kitchen including superb storage, quality Miele appliances and sleek stone
• Private covered rear alfresco overlooking lush backyard, solar heated in-ground swimming pool, tropical surrounds and bushland backdrop
Intelligently designed to embrace its magnificent lush surrounds, a tranquil secret garden welcomes you to the property before you step into an airy and light-filled layout, stylishly refined with timber floors throughout. Capturing a picturesque and private outlook, an expansive living and dining unfolds over a generous open-plan layout with a separate media/lounge and upstairs living perfect for those wanting separate living options. Equipped with superior storage, the kitchen displays sleek cabinetry, flowing into a walk-in pantry and complemented perfectly by Miele appliances, stone benches and a huge centre island.
The relaxed ambience continues outdoors where covered entertaining enjoys premium privacy and a wonderful outlook over lush surrounds. Year-round relaxation is delivered with a heated in-ground swimming pool whilst the backyard flows out to a tropical paradise filled with mature greenery.
Upstairs, a handy study nook sits alongside four sizeable bedrooms with each including plush carpet and built-in wardrobes. Overlooking the tranquil front garden, the master suite has a private balcony as well as a walk-in robe and impressive ensuite including dual vanity. The family bathroom includes a separate bath with a third full sized bathroom downstairs; both equally impressive in presentation. Additional features include a separate laundry with cabinetry, excellent storage, zoned and ducted air-conditioning, high ceilings, double remote garage and off-street parking for a third vehicle.
Sitting on a huge 899m2 parcel of land, this marvellous hideaway is sitting within the favoured Ashgrove State School catchment and just minutes from major amenities. Marist College is just minutes away, as are multiple shopping and dining precincts as well as tremendous access to public transport.
• Four large bedrooms with built-in storage
• Master suite overlooking secret garden plus including walk-in robe, custom cabinetry and premium ensuite with dual vanity
• Two additional quality bathrooms; family bathroom including separate bath
• Study nook/separate laundry/ducted air-conditioning/superb storage
• Double remote garage plus additional off-street parking