Sitting amongst enviable greenery and enjoying a leafy outlook to Mount Coot-Tha, this polished character home offers tranquil living with the space and versatility families desire. Nestled in a popular and quiet pocket of Ashgrove, on the edge of vibrant dining and shopping precincts, this home offers private outdoor living perfect for the Queensland climate.
– generous 632m2 block;
– beautiful private setting backing onto mature greenery and the leafy Ithaca Creek corridor;
– refined character elements throughout including VJs, stained glass, high ceilings, and polished timber floors;
– air-conditioned living and dining with wood-burning fireplace;
– huge additional living/entertainment room;
– glorious outdoor entertaining areas with a large covered deck and covered patio; and
– located in the Ithaca Creek State School and Kelvin Grove State College catchment.
A classic double-gable facade and white timber fencing combine to offer a charming street appeal that continues throughout the polished home. Inside features character elements offering timeless elegance with VJ walls, polished timber floors, ornate plasterwork, high ceilings, and original stained glass. A private northeast facing front deck is enclosed and securable and leads into an airy living and dining area featuring a wood-burning fireplace at the ready for a cozy winter. Fitting beautifully into the character of the home and bringing modern catering, the kitchen offers excellent storage with a palette that is delightfully on trend, complemented by a Bosch oven, newly-installed gas cooking, and wonderful stone bench space.
Nestled under a soaring roof and delivering a glorious tree-filled outlook, the huge rear deck captures beautiful breezes and provides a wonderful alfresco zone with the lines between inside and outside seamlessly blurred. From there, step downstairs to a large, covered rear patio that overlooks a 14-meter in-ground swimming pool and an adjacent tiered backyard that is perfectly sized for energetic children or relaxing guests. There is further entertaining or living on offer downstairs with French doors leading into the huge lower living and entertaining room.
Four generous bedrooms are available, with two on each level. They are perfectly serviced by two immaculate bathrooms – one positioned on each level. Additional features include an electric gated entrance, driveway parking, single carport, workshop, under-house storage, internal laundry, 6.6kW solar system, vegetable garden, and options for additional off-street parking.
Beautifully breezy and enjoying superb privacy, you can escape into your own paradise whilst thriving in the knowledge that everything is at your door. The shortest of strolls will see you at numerous bus stops, local dining, and specialty stores, Ashgrove library, and parks and bike paths, while Mt St Michael’s College, Ithaca Creek State School, and Ashgrove State School are all within walking distance. There are an exceptional array of further amenities just moments away, including numerous cafés, larger shopping, coveted schooling and the CBD just 3 kilometers away!
– 14-metre in-ground swimming pool plus tiered, fully-fenced backyard;
– four generous bedrooms;
– two immaculate bathrooms;
– internal laundry / 6.6kW solar system / workshop/ spacious under-house storage; and
– gated entrance / driveway parking / single carport.