Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac street on the edge of leafy parkland, this is a superb opportunity for those seeking a home to sink their renovator’s teeth into! Offering a premium position within walking distance to schooling and bus, there is great family sizing and extended appeal to those wanting to enter the property market without compromising on location!
– Family home on parkland edge with excellent scope to renovate and add value
– Multiple living and dining zones plus superb natural light and fireplace
– Large kitchen with good storage and expansive benches; excellent sizing for modern upgrade
Boasting abundant glass and good sizing, the home offers excellent versatility with a favoured leafy aspect and views to Mount Coot-Tha! Offering a wood-burning fireplace for cozy winter comfort, there are multiple living and dining spaces with options for games/rumpus room and good indoor/outdoor flow throughout. Centrally positioned amongst the open-plan layout, the spacious kitchen offers good storage and expansive bench space. Appointed for ongoing use, there is excellent opportunity to renovate and add value when you’re ready, capitalising on a generous footprint.
There are front and rear covered alfresco zones with good space to host family and friends. Children can utilise the huge adjacent parkland to kick a ball with gusto or you can enjoy the heat of summer in the large in-ground swimming pool.
Perfect for families, there are four bedrooms, each with built-in storage. The master bedroom enjoys a private position on the upper level with large windows delivering exceptional natural light and leafy views. There is an ensuite bathroom to the master with the family bathroom on the lower level; both immediately useable whilst offering great sizing for a modern upgrade; the main bathroom also including a spa bath! Additional features include a huge laundry,
Location is superb with both St Peter Chanel Primary School and The Gap State School within walking or riding distance. There are multiple bus stops at hand as well as great access to numerous dining and shopping precincts!
– Two covered outdoor entertaining zones plus adjacent parkland
– Huge in-ground swimming pool
– Private master with outstanding natural light, elevated views and ensuite ready for upgrade
– Three additional built-in bedrooms
– Large family bathroom with separate toilet and scope to add value
– Huge laundry with external access
– Large 923m2 private block adjacent to parkland
– Walking distance to schooling and bus