Taking in spectacular panorama atop a grand 3157m2 parcel, this incredible residence holds court as an elite opportunity in a favoured setting of The Gap. Bordering the lush green reserves of Mt Coot-Tha and boasting a full sized tennis court, this unique residence is a private oasis just 9km’s from the city!
– Fully fenced parcel with panoramic views
– Incredible outdoor living with multiple large covered zones, full sized tennis court and magnesium in-ground heated swimming pool
– High ceilings and exceptional natural light within a pristine interior incorporating open-plan living and dining, formal lounge, formal dining, separate sitting and colossal rumpus
– Premium kitchen with superb storage, granite benches, Miele appliances and plumbed fridge
High ceilings and extensive glazing highlight the pristine interiors and expansive space on offer with a multi-zoned layout perfect for large families. Built-in cabinetry and cathedral ceilings feature in open-plan living and dining with a huge formal lounge, dining, private sitting room and colossal rumpus room also on offer. Expansive leafy views from the well equipped kitchen make catering a delight with high quality appliances, brilliant storage and granite benches cementing the quality of the design.
There is an ever present connection to the beautiful outdoors with multiple zones providing differing views ensuring you are spoiled for choice. Wonderfully private and peaceful, a huge rear patio enjoys an adjustable Vergola roof whilst the large covered deck captures elevated panoramic views over leafy hillside and your own private full sized tennis court! On the lower level a massive covered terrace flows out from the rumpus room, wrapping around the incredible 14 metre mineral magnesium swimming pool, heated for year round use!
Completing the feeling of retreat and luxury, there are five large bedrooms spaced throughout the home with each including built-in storage. The master drinks in wonderful views and provides dual walk-in wardrobes and a glorious ensuite bathroom with dual vanity and separate spa bath whilst two additional full sized bathrooms cater to the remainder of the house; each wet room showcasing high quality materials including limestone, travertine and Grohe tapware.
Additional features of this incredible residence include huge walk-in linen, separate laundry, large store room, plantation shutters, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, Vacuumaid, Crimsafe screens, security monitoring system, 22,000L rainwater tank, and double remote garage with electric entry gates.
Architecturally designed by award winning Ian Webb, this is an exceptional lifestyle retreat delivering stunning sunsets, beautiful northerly breezes, abundant wildlife to enjoy and all just moments from the city! At the foothills of Brisbane’s beautiful Mt Coot-Tha, you have an enviable selection of schooling, shopping, transport and dining all at your door.
– Five large built-in bedrooms
– Master including leafy views, dual walk-in wardrobes and huge ensuite with spa bath and travertine dual vanity
– Two additional full sized bathrooms including high quality materials
– Separate laundry with storage/ducted air-conditioning/ceiling fans/large store room/plantation shutters/22,000L water tank/Crimsafe/security monitoring system/Vacuumaid
– Double remote garage with electronic entry gates and intercom
To arrange an inspection or find out more about this property please feel free to call Angela 0407 000 225 or Harrison 0452 070 020.